Nov 10, 2010

turkey dinner baskets

 Our church is having their annual Turkey Dinner this Sunday.  Yum! There is also a Country Store at the dinner where gift baskets and products can be purchased through silent auction.  I thought it would be fun to make a couple of baskets with items from the cotton tree shop for the Country Store.
 


Each basket includes four items...
Baby Bib
Burp Cloth
Toddler Bib
Washcloth


I think they turned out looking great!
Now I'm thinking about making some for the shop.

I almost forgot to introduce you to my new assistant...

 
He is very helpful. :)
Hope you are having a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. i love them!

    and i love your helper, he is the cutest helper you could have ever hired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the wash cloth addition. Nice to have something soft for those post-meal wash-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baskets with your cute bibs and things are perfect. What a great idea.
    I just wanted to pop over and say hi and say thank you for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a message. it's always nice to hear from you!