Nov 1, 2010

'tis the season

I can't believe it - November is here, and that means the holidays will be here in no time.  This year I am doing my best to get things done early.  So maybe this year I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays.  

The first item on my list - Christmas cards.  I've just started looking for this year's card, and I can't believe the great selection from Shutterfly.  I thought I'd share some of my favorites.

Maybe something a little different -
 Love the simplicity!

The gray with bright colors really pops!

or maybe I'll still send a Christmas card
Perfectly simple and sweet.

Bright and bold.

What a great way to share a little more - love it!

 Aren't they wonderful?  Sure makes it hard to decide.  
I think I could spend all day uploading photos and creating different cards, 
but I can't really do that.  :)
I hope to make my final decision soon.
 
Would you like to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly?
Click here for more details.

Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a message. it's always nice to hear from you!