Mar 11, 2010

the start

This is the start of my journal of creating, designing, sewing and simple living. At the same time that I begin this blog, I am also working to open my shop on Etsy. This all began back in August 2009 and is finally starting to come together. As a mom at home with an active toddler, finding "extra" time in the day has been challenging. But I am also blessed with a great husband, who is happy to help me pursue my dreams. So even though I am often lacking in patience and easily frustrated when I think everything is taking too long, I believe it is all working out - just as it should. I look forward to frequently posting about my projects and shop adventures as I learn from my experiences - good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a message. it's always nice to hear from you!