Mar 19, 2010

one week later

I sure haven't made much progress this week, but I think I do have a few good reasons. Our little guy had a really bad tummy for about 24 hours. Not to mention losing his cookies 6 times, 3 of those between 12am and 2am Monday morning, our washing machine decided to stop working the day before. My kind husband did make two trips to the local laundromat which was much appreciated. The week did get better as it flew by, but it looks like the final verdict on the washing machine is not good. We are going shopping tomorrow.

I hope to post more this weekend, work on the blog and spend some time sewing. There is also one special project that definitely needs to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a message. it's always nice to hear from you!